Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lightning

Am I really to believe that lightning is an accumulation of static electricity generated IN the clouds? I'm considering other things possible.

The earth is rotating at 1000 mph and travels about 584,020,178 miles (939,889,369 km or 1.6 million miles per day.) in the course of its orbit about the sun carrying magnetic energy going in every direction while an infinite number of energy exchange are taking place in the earth, on the ground, in the oceans, in the sky and in the layers of the atmosphere and outside our atmosphere and the simple answer for lightning is clouds carrying static charge?  Water is a conductor.  I didn't know that conductors could carry a charge since its properties wants to discharge or exchange energy at lightning speed.  For a discharge of lightning you do not need a cloud in the sky.  Wouldn't this mean that static energy is present in the sky and waiting for a path or gap to be closed like a switch to allow the discharge to occur?  Has anyone seen lightning going from point to point in the sky ripping through clouds and not touching the earth? Well, I am starting to think that the lines of magnetic energy scattered about the earth surface and radiating out into the sky and rubbing on the atmoshpere and collecting energy exchange in pockets of energy pools that is caused by all those elements involved I mentioned above.  It's simple to me, but that's because I include that energy which I cannot see as part of the full picture.  There is more to see, I just haven't seen it all. I am me, but I am not ALL.

Let us take a look at images of the sun.  This beautiful image of all these lines of magnetic energy going all over the place because the magentic energy is directed through magnetic energy conductors forcing it out in different places on the surface.  These large looping archs of magnetic energy are spinning around as the sun rotates.  Could you imagine a SOLAR SYSTEM SIZED LIGHTNING BOLT.  My imagination is now beyond me.

No comments: