Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Window To Existence

This is fascinating. Everything exists to include the facts of what I'm writing about the science of magnetic energy. These facts exist and can be proven through simple explanation and can be seen as self evident through out all levels of existence.
The fact that I'm saying it means it exists. Whether the existence I speak of is an artful manner of putting together a reality that is a puzzle of pieces and parts of reality that exist and being distorted remains to be proven.

If it is spoken, it exists. No person can create something. Everything already exists and everything that becomes is becoming from change or exchange to become what it is. A cake is made from a recipe and is changed in state through exchange of energy in the oven. This is understandable to a degree by most but still offers a deeper image of energy exchange itself. The fact that magnetic energy is removed from equations, the equation is either partial correct or not a clearer picture of the puzzle that still needs further assembling. Theories can be disproved by truth as well as ideas can be changed through further advancements in knowledge.

Now my prior post states that movement is not what we think it is. I see it completely different since I have been exposed to another level of reality. That statement in itself, again, may be an artful or distorted way of putting together pieces I have but not assembled properly of this larger puzzle of information. Nonetheless, the information is real. The end result, my cake, is about to be a cake and it will take open mind and understanding to comprehend it's design.

Object movement is not objects moving. It is objects following a path of energy exchange. The path of exchange determines the path of the object and the object itself becomes a medium of energy exchange. All objects react or exchange energy differently, hence differences, and all objects are not exempt from energy exchange. In other words, everything is energy and can exchange energy.

Lets return though to everything exists. Everything in my universe has changed in how I understand it because of something I saw. This thing I saw is beautiful and part of all existence. I immediately take a fascination to light, magnetic energy and energy itself. I feel this oneness or connection to all things in existence although I probably only felt a slight bit outside the spectrum of what most humans feel. This allows me to see things that exist or understand their presence and that is where this is coming from. I am not a creator of anything and neither is anyone else. Everything we create is borrowed from what is already created. Changing what condition or state its in doesn't mean you created it. You borrowed it and created and idea off something that you saw or understood and change what you could within your means. I am doing the same thing with my understanding and with reality by implying reality to reality a little more than we understand. There is a picture of reality behind me as well as in front of me. Most see what is in front, but if you were to see beyond that by a degree, then what you see and understand is now a whole new world of understanding. That is how I feel about this new level of understanding I have been blessed into.

Understanding something changes everything.

I am not making this up as no one in existence is capable of that except the ONE

If we could see light, we wouldn't be able to see anything. If all the present energy was felt we would disintegrate back into magnetic energy. Because of our limitations we are here. The limitations of our existence to interact with a spectrum of existence is what makes it possible for our physical existence on the visible realm.

Thus we are founded on limitation. Limitation of maximum and minimum is our passage point or access to this existence. We live within them at this time. They are set that way in order for our existence to be what it is. To have a full spectrum of all things and be able to comprehend and exist within it would make you what?

If you ever met the creator, what would you ask him? My quest to explain things bringing together the understanding that our two worlds, spiritual and scientific, is really just one world. One accepted more than the other, both spoken of and divided in understanding created by understanding in different directions. It is what it is and all of it is one big picture.

No comments: