Monday, April 27, 2009

Two States of Matter

Solid and liquid. We are in liquid that is less dense than (H2O) water, but we are still in water.
All gases are liquids, like smoke is to air as a squids ink is to water.

Changes of energy between materials is a liquid state. Here may be the first place you'll ever hear this, but Fire is a liquid that is exchanging energy with other liquids surrounding it. This might sound crazy, but in order for there to be three states of matter, there must be three states of magnetic energy. The number of states of matter is dependent on the number of parts of magnetic energy. I'm going to think on this thought more, but this is part of my dialouge to myself as I brainstorm. There is a connection and I am going to figure out how and prove it. Everything is energy exchange and has a relation to magnetic energy and there isn't a single thing that isn't connected to it.

1 comment:

elosolipa said...

And what about if Energy and magnetism goes hand by hand. I mean, Surely there is something that links both concepts, but maybe it is a result of a combination of both. For example, Chemistry is based in mathematical formulas in which matter is changed due a heat or energy catalyst. I agree with You that Energy has to be related to matter and magnetism someway, but I deeply believe that energy is the reason of matter changes and forms alteration while magnetism is the reason of matter permanency and unity. In that way all the three concepts are linked by this concept. But there is something missing to tell about the interaction between them.