Thursday, April 23, 2009

Separation Of You From Reality

There is no separation. The separation is in the mind. The universe is one place. One thing in the universe is part of that universe. The universe is part of you as you are part of it. There is no other way to existence. This means there is no separation of the universe from you because the universe would not be the universe as it is if you were not in it. It would then be something else. What would the universe be if you were not in the universe? It would be a different kind of universe. The elements within a universe, be it changing or not, is what makes it the universe. Therefore, there is no separation of you and the universe, nor separation of the universe and you. This is the oneness of all things that make up one thing. Your body is not one thing without the completion of itself. Whatever it is, then that is what it is. If you lost an arm, then you are an armless body. Then that is what you are. The arm that is not attached to you is dead without you, but lives as part of something else. That something else is what has you as a part of it. The changes of you occur within it. It cannot be removed from itself least it not be the universe. Thus, the universe, no matter where your arm be attached to, is still a part of what is the whole. You are not everything. Everything is not everything with something missing least it not be everything. The universe and life itself is dead without the One that made it. What is a body without the mind? What then is the mind without the One that created it? What is the mind? If you think you understand, then you admit you have nothing more to understand. What is the mind is something to be solved before understanding what is the mind without the One who created it.

Proof: If I were a rock, then I would be that rock. The whole truth is, I AM. If I am the rock and not a human, it doesn't matter what I am because the ultimate truth is, I AM. How did I come to this conclusion and proof? In my mind I removed all humans from the universe. Then I was still here as I wandered the universe. I was here as a rock. The one fact is, I could not eliminate myself. If I cannot eliminate myself, then I always am. If I am, then I am. If I was not myself, in any form, then I would not be. Since I cannot NOT BE, then I always am. What am I when I am what I am? It doesn't matter. I am what I am, but the truth be told, I always am. Well, if I am part of what is, then that means you are part of what is too. If you are part of what is, then you are and cannot be separated from what is. You may change and be different, but who cares about that. You are! Since you are and part of what is, then you are inseparable from what is. You may change what you are, but you may not separate from the whole that is.
So I beg to answer the questions.......


"Who am I? Who are you? What are we? I think we are one."
J. Stallings

I am what I am doing. What am I doing? I can only do what I understand to do, therefore, I am what I understand! What is next to be understood? What must I understand in order to become that which I am not so that I am, or part of what IS? I long for understanding, all the while knowing that I can never understand everything. So I pray a single prayer each day for one thing and one thing only. "May I have more understanding?" This is all I pray. I can pray this because I am aware that there is the One that IS. That is an ultimate truth that I know, yet do not understand. It is a simple addition to my awareness of what IS. That is all I am, but I will change, yet I will never be nothing. If I was nothing, then that is what I am. Either way, I end up as something, even if it's nothing.

Which leads to a new question. What is nothing? Would not nothing then be everything as well? Inseparable. The One is and always will be. The only separation of you from ONENESS is in your mind.

No comments: