Friday, January 23, 2009

Reality is Realization

Atheist- a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. This is a true statement. There are people that do not believe in God or a supreme being. This is true to those that are Atheist. Atheist's are honest about what they understand. The fact that one person is aware of the presence of a supreme being doesn't mean that everyone can or does. People who are not aware of a supreme being created the idea that there is no God. This is merely a person admitting they are unaware of God and cannot say that He exists. This is perfectly normal. They are not doing anything wrong, simply stating what they understand. They do not believe in something they are not aware of, and that is perfectly normal. I like that honesty and I do not wish to force my understanding upon an Atheist. If I tried to do that, I would create a sitaution for myself. That situation would be me trying to create in someone elses reality a reality that I feel and am aware of. That is my own reality and explaning it to someone is not proof enough.

If one becomes open enough to listen to the possibilty and find meaning in what I say, then that is his decision to open his mind about it. To argue the point, regardless of your assurance of a supreme being or the lack thereof is simply extending your reality into reality in attempts of procreation. Reality is always the truth. It is up to an individual to want to change their reality or for a force of reality to change that reality. In the end, it all ends up being one thing; a reality to the person that just realized the existence of what is real.

"Reality is your realization!"
J. Stallings

No comments: