Saturday, September 6, 2008

Time Does Not Exist

Time is not something that exists to reality. What is time? It's a finite measurement. Reality is infinite and unrelated to time. You can create and use tools and things within reality. Time is inside reality on our defined existence. There is no past or future. There is only Now. Now is real and all that it is existence that changes. What you refer to as time is merely a subconsciousness. You can live from this subconsciousness in Now, but that is further limiting your understanding of Now. Reality is a changed now that is always here and you are here and you are now even as you were here now when you were born. Your just a changed person Now. So reality is right now and nothing more. Parts of reality that are accessible to you is here now. How do you achieve the awareness or affirmation of reality? You must acquire a change. How do you acquire that change? I have not the answer.

On January 17, 2007 a change occured in my existence. This change came by a deep, deep extension of my inner self. This inner self wanted with all of reality in my power to make clear an understanding to my son. I wanted this understanding to be his with all my existence with everything in the power of existence. You cannot imagine how deep I wanted him to understand the meaning of what I was about to tell him.
He was walking into our residence. I asked him to stop. I looked at him deep in his eyes and soul and I wanted to be inside him. I said, "Son, do no open the door for anyone or be bad while I am away." Due to an experience that happened causing our seperation, breaking our hearts and tormenting our lives for three years, devostating our existence, I wanted to ensure that understanding was there for my son as to prevent this occurance again. Being older and also having the awareness of the deep meaning of what I had spoken, he flung his head back with an understanding that was equal to mine. His reply to my comment stopped me in my speech, "Dad, I understand. You don't have to tell me." I will tell you the next things that occured.
I went into his mind and was able to play his exact actions from his existence. I was him, looking at myself standing at the car. I saw myself through his eyes. I saw myself. I returned to myself and what seemed like a minute was but a few seconds. It probably felt that long because as I came back to myself I realized that I had left myself. I saw that he truly understood and the words he spoke to me had all the meaning. It left me stunned and speechless. I called to him and said, "I understand that you understand. I will never say that to you again." After that I do not remember much, yet I went shopping with my wife. I began thinking of what is light, and why can it reach my eye from billions of miles away. Almost immediately, time was not real. All numbers were not real. Distance was not real as we know it. Everything changed for me. Light was traveling something. I could see it, yet I could not see it. I found myself staring at Black colored things as the black car I was driving. I could see another light exists, yet I cannot see it. I just felt myself staring into it. I realized it was a light. I think there is light blacker than black, whiter than white. Next I could see a rock. I became a rock. I was looking at reality from a rock with my eyes, but yet I could not be the rock. I just knew it was there. Everything was alive after that. My mind began to go take awareness of another part of this reality. From there, life is different for me. I grow constantly. I listened to my wife and all of a sudden I could understand her from her existence. Life is beautiful and all I can do is cry. Each new discovery makes me cry. I cry with joy and I know of another part of reality that is beautiful. There is no such thing as opposites. There is no such thing as anything bad or wrong. Reality just is. Moreover, there is another part of reality that we exist from. I wish you could see it. It's beautiful.

No comments: