Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Law of Reality - Existence is Equal

Existence is Equal

Existence is the first and only action -All else is a change. The first thing to occur was existence, but actually ONE existence always has been and always will be. This is perfection and infinity; It is the ONE. All things in existence are here. Since there is no such thing as nothing, there is always something whether you see it or not. All things are equal because they exist. Things you see or cannot see exist. Your existence is determined by what you understand but reality exists by presence. There is only one existence and it includes everything. Everything is, in fact, coexisting. Thus, the first rule of reality is existence, and existence is equal and eternal! It's equal because it's here and cannot be removed. All things exist, created from one existence. You must have something, otherwise you have nothing. There is no such thing as nothing, so there is something. Existence!

I have solved not for the explanation of the beginning of all existence. I believe not in a big bang theory. I believe not in theories. I find that as I further my understanding into reality theories are humans attempt to explain reality. That is limited and can be misleading. There are only two states of minds in reality. Understanding reality or undestanding your created reality. Believing in things is an admittance of understanding blindly or in darkness. Faith is an understanding of something you do not truly understand. As soon as you think you understand, you locked your mind out from understanding.

I do not understand existence or the beginning of existence. Neither does anyone else. (My personal opinion: It's a waste of time to search for the answer to the beginning of existence and trying to prove a theory of non-sense such as the big bang. It's unreachable to get to that understanding without the ONE who created it letting you see it because it's unreachable from our bodies or the existence on which our bodies exist at this level. It's on another level. That I understand. Our creations on this level of existence is limited, as far as I know, and I am wrong about that. My mind is open. I do understand though it's not attainable with this earthly existence, so guessing continues to exist as theories.

Now some will reverse the formation of existence to it's most absolute beginning and find themselves calling that existence singularity. Did singularity ever exist, I don't understand. One day, some time after I began to see reality, my mind tried to solve for our existence and the beginning of existence with my changed understanding of reality (which is limited). This quest took less than a day and without ever having read a single book about quantum or metaphysics. I concluded on the possibility of singularity. I researched my minds conclusion and found out that's what people are calling it. I thought of the possibility as well, but my term for this "singularity" is actually "perfection." Thus, I gave acknowledgement to the existence of perfect. Perfect balance of all energy. All it would take to change the entire universe is a single subatomic particle to be changed, resulting in an infinite cycle of change. A change which leads up to our existence. Why does everything have to be related to our parameters of existence to be considered, or hold the possibility of existing? That's what defines our limitations within this level of existence. The other levels of existence cannot be reached with our bodies as it exists on this level.

An atom can be part of something bigger, but it in itself cannot be the definition of everything else that is created from the atom. What the atom is made of defines it, and what is made from the atom must be defined from what the atom is made of. The atom does not define creations built upon it. It can be changed within it's existence back to it's original parts of existence, but it cannot change the existence that created it's existence. Its limitations are set to it's existence up to a point and down to a point, but it itself is merely a part of existence within its limitations defined by its existence through existence. - J. Stallings

No comments: